Exercise Has Evolved
- The M2 Total Trainer has redefined exercise.
- Let us show you the types of exercises that most effectively improve fitness, health, athleticism and appearance.
What are your needs?
Personal Trainers, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers – expand your ability to address your clients’ needs
The M2 Total Trainer
The McLernon Method Fitness System
- What sets the M2 Total Trainer apart is its unique band and pulley system. Its ability to safely load two body parts while fluidly matching the speed & mobility of movement is unparalleled.
- Exercises that replicate natural movement properly train the neuromuscular systems to develop the strength, flexibility, coordination and power to function in life. For this reason, the most effective workouts are designed around the body’s natural patterns of movement.
- Virtually all movement involves the rotation of the hips and shoulders. The M2 can safely and progressively add resistance to the rotational characteristics of the hips and shoulders. This unique ability changes the paradigm of exercise design and makes the M2 Total Trainer a game changer for fitness, health and performance.
- The M2 Total Trainer has a tiny footprint, yet it provides the most complete training experience. It is the only exercise machine that enables the safe and effective execution of the McLernon Method Fitness System.
- The McLernon Method Fitness System trains the body as it was designed to perform, providing the safest, most efficient workout possible.
- The M2 App provides the guidance and tools to safely and effectively execute the McLernon Method Fitness Systems.
- Explore and learn more about the McLernon Method fitness revolution.
What people are saying about the McLernon Method?
“It trains my body in a systematic way so I stay strong regardless of my age, without having to lift weights.”
“This machine improves the strength and coordination of my movement, which is exactly what I’m looking for in a workout at this point in my life.”
“I like it because it’s so efficient. Each exercise involves my entire body. I train on the machine twice a week. I feel strong. I don’t feel pain, and that’s all I need.”
Still want to know more?
Visit our blog!
We’re sharing the best knowledge regarding the human body, movement, fitness, diet, and more! Become a member to access all of our workouts and recipes.